Thursday, December 9, 2010

hw 21

insights
1.in movies they make the people look more normal then usual
2.she didn't leave her husband side
3.she made him feel really comfortable
4.suddenly He was very healthy and never sick.
5.she wanted her husband treated like a human being
6.her husband was trying to fight
7.decided to call a Buddhist
8.you should always be nice to people around you
9.you should tell the person in illness that you care about that you love them

I'm really comfortable about talking about death because my family mad everything seem like everything happens for a reason, and when its your time to go its your time to go. i think Beth really helped out her husband the best way she could by making his final moments memorable. when one of my moms friends died my mother was really sad for the first time i seen my mom really depressed, but i told her hes always going to be there for us because he influenced us each in a different way and he will always be in our memories and we should be grateful that we got to know him as a human being. when i first saw him in the hospital i started to cry there was nothing else in my thoughts but me thinking its not true. but i stopped crying when he tried to get up from his bed and he talked about not worrying about whats going to happen and we should just continue our lives and treat me mother right and told my mother stop being so hard head, after all that he has been through he still was humble and wanted everyone to smile.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you connected your personal experience, and your moms experience to Beth's. I think you should of included some further thoughts or questions you have after hearing her presentation.

    ReplyDelete