Wednesday, November 3, 2010

hw 11

I've learned a lot from this unit, from what goes into our food and why our food is prepared. For the final project i choose to eat differently so tired only eating at whole foods and eat more salads. it was really difficult for me because my friends didn't want to got whole foods because of the location. I learned that a lot of factors go into choosing food then just the price and the taste. my sister always shopped at whole foods and i loved the way the food tasted but my sister said it was really expensive. but then i went there myself there was more then i thought, in the union square whole foods there is place where you can prepared food, they made the sandwiches in front of you and they list what's inside the sandwich. usually when i eat fast food i eat a lot because i thought i need to eat a lot to get, but when i just got a sandwich from whole foods i didn't really feel like eating more. i really didn't think that i would fill me up even when i went home i didn't the sudden urge to eat. when i first was going into this unit i didn't know that much. but when andy started to talk about the food unit i started to get really interested in how our food is prepared, after that i looked up a documentary called Food Inc. it talked about how our meat was prepared and the politics of the food industry. looking bak at the food unit i can see why some people don't care about what happens to our food because its really difficult to change people lives and way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment